Frequently Asked Questions
What is Venodol?
Venodol is an anti-inflammatory, non-opioid, non-steroidal, non-addictive analgesic derived from cobra venom. Venodol does not contain other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as aspirin, naproxen sodium or ibuprofen, and it does not contain acetaminophen. Venodol is specifically intended for the relief of moderate to severe chronic pain.
Is Venodol addictive?
No. Venodol is not addictive as it is not an opiate-based nor a mind-altering medication.
Are there side effects with Venodol?
Few side effects have been reported but may include headache, localized itchiness or mild rash.
What is HPUS?
HPUS is the acronym for the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Per the HPUS, Venodol’s active ingredient, cobra venom, is an analgesic.
Can I overdose from Venodol?
No. Venodol is non-toxic, so overdosing is not a possibility if used as directed.
Can Venodol be used with other analgesic medications?
Yes. In clinical use, the active ingredient in Venodol showed no contraindications with any other analgesic products.
What is chronic pain?
- Tens of millions of Americans suffer from chronic pain
- Chronic pain is any pain lasting for more than 12 weeks
- Chronic pain may result from an initial injury, however, people suffer from chronic pain without any indications of past injuries, traumas or illness
- Chronic pain can lead to other health problems, including loss of appetite, fatigue, sleep disturbance and mood changes
- Chronic pain can reduce flexibility, stamina and strength, and difficulty carrying out day-to-day activities can lead to disability and despair
Have a Venodol question? Ask it here!
Caretta Therapeutics, LLC
11147 Aurora Avenue
Aurora Business Park, Building 3
Urbandale, IA 50322