Venodol topical roll-on is formulated to provide long-lasting relief from chronic pain associated with inflammation including joint pain, tendinitis, arthritis (excluding osteoarthritis) and stubborn body aches.
- Venodol does not contain other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as aspirin, naproxen sodium or ibuprofen, and does not contain acetaminophen.
NDC 71181-100-02 (National Drug Code)
Active ingredient: Cobra Venom (Naja naja) 4x (0.1 mg/gm) HPUS
Purpose: Analgesic (Per Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States)
Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerol, Methocel, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, flush with water and seek medical attention.
- If an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- If rash, redness, irritation, or itching occurs, discontinue use.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.